Ah, the traveling gypsy family is finally checking in. Since we left our home, here's what's happened:
- Drove ALL our stuff to Atlanta and stayed in a hotel
- Unloaded the truck into a storage unit and stayed with friends for two days
- Drove to Orlando for an intense missionary training for 10 days with Great Commission Ministries! (good, good people)
- Drove to Ohio - breaking down with tranny problems mid-way through beautiful NC
- Spent the week at Erin's mom's house (Hi, Trudles!) to work on building our ministry team! (This just happened to include an interview with the local paper and a front page story! See VIDEO below).
Next up on the Smith tour?:
- Valparaiso, IN
- Rockville, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Martinsville, IN
- Jasper, IN
- Atlanta, GA (mid-to-late July)
We could not thank everyone enough for the incredible support, financial and non-financial. It's just encouraging to know people have your back when you step out to do something this crazy (hey...maybe that makes YOU just as crazy as us!)
Much love from the Smith family!