You're looking at our new home! "The Laurels at Overlook Park" will be our home starting next Wednesday. We're pretty stoked!
Yeah, we'll be downgrading to a cozy 2-bedroom apartment that we're not sure how to cram our stuff into, BUT...
- Most importantly: We know we're supposed to be there! We can't wait to meet our new neighbors!
- We won't have to take care of our yard anymore. =)
- We'll have a pool!
- We'll be less than an hour away from camping in the mountains.
- We'll be about 6 minutes away from a "Land of a Thousand Hills" coffee shop.
- We'll be right by nature. We assumed we would be in the heart of ATL, but we're actually just north of the perimeter in Sandy Springs - right on the Chattahoochee River and complete with hiking trails and an incredible playground / park!
- Even though we'll be right by nature, we'll also be right by civilization (aka, shopping). This makes Erin happy.